Ticker’s Individual Programming is designed for clients who want to workout in a home or garage gym, a global fitness center, a CrossFit gym, or any other place that fitness can happen with this specific equipment list.
- Heart rate monitor
- CrossOver Symmetry purple activation bands
- Rubber assist bands; red, green, black
- Air bike
- WallBall (14lb, 20lb)
- Jump Rope
- Barbell (15, 35, or 45lb)
- Pull Up Bar
- Boxes (12”, 20-24-30” rotatable box)
- In pairs (depending on your strength level): 10-15-20*-25-35*-50*lb
- More than 1 year of CrossFit experience: Women only need 20 and 35, Men only need 35 and 50
- Stronger athletes 16/24 kg
- Inexperienced athletes 12/16kg
- Bumper Plates in pairs:
- 10 lbs
- 25 lbs
- 45 lbs
- Additional weights in pairs:
- 2.5 lbs
- 5 lbs
ANYWHERE: SET UP AN INTIAL CONSULTATION
Setting long- and short-term goals will help mark progress.
COMPLETE ONLINE ASSESSMENTS AND BENCHMARKS.
Establishing baselines ensure you train to achieve optimal results.
To create an evolving and adaptable long-term health plan that works to help you reach your goals and set new ones, completing assessments of baselines and benchmark workouts allow for maximal adjustment, growth, and adaptation across: Aerobic function • Strength • Stability • Nutrition • Body composition • Lifestyle stress • Sleep • Recovery
Using the MAF App Survey, aerobic steady state testing, and a detailed health assessment to determine your specific MAF (Maximum Aerobic Function) heart-rate zones, your program is designed to ensure you train optimally and efficiently to establish a robust aerobic system.